After the outstanding success of the Dehler 38 SQ, the traditional German brand presents its new flagship, the Dehler 46 SQ.
SQ has long stood for Speed and Quality at Dehler, and thus for perfect sailing characteristics and state-of-the-art design. The new Dehler 46 SQ stands out with a new decoration and lighting concept, an intelligent interior layout, as well as high-performance upgrades to the rig and cockpit. That is why the 46 SQ combines pure sailing and comfort in a class of its own.
To bring more natural light below deck, the hull windows have been enlarged and two additional windows let into the coachroof.
The ensuite bathroom offers a separate shower cubicle with an easy-to-care-for, high-gloss design. The newly developed Hidden Door increases freedom of movement in the bathroom with its elegant outward curve, underlining the luxury design of the master cabin.
With the Facnor Flatdeck furling system, the drum is significantly lower, allowing for a longer luff and larger sail area. The innovative system is safer and easier to handle, avoiding riding turns and uneven furling on the drum.
Another new feature is the flying staysail, which allows the headsail to be reduced safely and without shifting the centre of effort.
In combination with the second reef in the mainsail, even storms can be mastered.
Tacking on a Code 0 turbocharges performance under sail and creates a touch of the Vendée Globe.
Windcraft - Importer of iconic European recreational yachts for more than 20 years.
New South Wales
Leisure, Cruising, Racing
Hanse Yachts AG
46' 3" - 14.09m
Keel / Ballast
L-keel, cast iron, draft: 2.25 m Standard - Option L-keel, cast iron, Shallow draft: 1.85 m. Or T-keel, cast iron/lead, (competition) draft: 2.58 m
GRP deck with antslip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, 1st layer vinyl ester resin with balsa sandwich core.
L-Galley, 3-burner gas stove, waste bin, 12 V fridge approx. 130 l, double stainless steel sink with mixing tab, Stone Worktop, Option additional Fridge / Freezer, Microwave
12 V fridge approx. 130 l, option additional fridge in galley
Freezer locker in 130l fridge, plus optional multifunction fridge freezer in galley
3-burner gas stove,
Hot Water System
20 l hot water, using shore power or off main engine
Standard - Master cabin with island double berth, storage space and a head with separate shower stall
Saloon with L-galley, dining area on stb, long sofa and head with separate shower stall on port
2 aft cabins: single berth, (option double), with locker and storage on port and double berth with locker and storage on stb
Up to 6 in 3 Cabins, plus optional 2 in Main Saloon
2 internal - Saloon and Ensuite plus Cockpit shower
2 Manual Toilets - Electric option
Option to Owners requirement including FUSION MS-RA70N Multimedia radio with bluetooth - for saloon and cockpit, 2x 2 high-end speakers in saloon and cockpit, FUSION MS-ERX400 remote control in cockpit
Upgrade - FUSION APOLLO MS-RA770 Multimedia radio with Wi-Fi and touchscreen - for master cabin
FUSION APOLLO MS-RA770 Multimedia radio with Wi-Fi and touchscreen
LED TV flat screen in saloon
TV lifting system in saloon
DVB-T2 antenna for TV
Various to owners specification, including Spray Dodger, Bimini, Link Sheet etc
Delta-anchor 20 kg, galvanized with 60 m galvanized chain, Anchor windlass, electrical with automatic fuse
Manual and electric bilge pump
- 12 V and 230 V electric system with main panel, 12 V and 230 V socket and 230 V shore power
- AGM battery set - capacity: Starter battery: 1 x 90 Ah, service battery: 1 x 160 Ah
- Country Version: EU / A
- 1x 90 Ah + 2x 160 Ah AGM
Optional upgrade - Lithium-Ion 1x 90 Ah + 6x 105 Ah Li-ion batteries
Compass, Navigation Lights
Optional Electronics to owners specification including;
2 B&G Triton² multifunction displays at companionway
B&G Zeus³ 7" chart plotter at chart table
B&G AIS Class B transponder
Thermal vision camera at mast
SEA. AI Offshore ONE
QUANTUM AC5 performance sails - full battened, triradial, main and jib
Optional upgrade to QUANTUM TP6 high-performance sails - full battened, UV-protected membrane,
QUANTUM Freeride sail - with CX endless furler
Mast / Rigging
Mast, anodized aluminium with dyform rigging for pin top mainsail
Option - Mast (Competition), carbon with rod rigging and black aluminium boom for pin top mainsail with flat deck furler
Spinnaker package incl. Carbon pole, halyard, 2 sheets, 2 blocks and padeyes
Jib barber hauler with low-fricton ring
- GRP deck with antslip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour, 1st layer vinyl ester resin with balsa sandwich core.
- Cockpit lockers, stern lockers on port and stb, anchor locker at bow.
- Teak on coach roof
- Teak on cockpit benches
- Twin wheel steering system with emergency tiller
- 2 stainless steel steering wheels with leather cover - Option GRP Wheels
- Pulpit and pushpit, stainless steel
- Railing, incl. Stanchions and stainless steel wire
- Halyards and control lines with organizers and jammers on coach roof,
- 4 retractable mooring cleats, handrails on coach roof
- 2 LEWMAR 50 Race manual halyard winches
- 2 LEWMAR 50 Race manual secondary winches
- 2 LEWMAR 50 Race manual mainsheet winches
- 2 LEWMAR 50 Race Plus manual halyard winches
- 2 LEWMAR 55 Race Plus manual secondary winches
- 2 LEWMAR 55 Race Plus manual mainsheet winches
Electric winch upgrade also available
- Swimming ladder
- Rub rail, aluminium
- LED backlighted design part on the coach roof
- Helmsman footrests, foldable
- Composite bowsprit with integrated anchor fitting
- Genoa tracks, incl. Cars, adjustable from cockpit
- German mainsheet system with adjustable traveller
- 6 deck hatches - openable, anchor locker hatch
- 8 deck coach roof windows - openable, portlights in cockpit sides for aft cabins
How can ease of sailing, ambience and lifestyle on board reach an even finer pitch? The Dehler 46SQ provides inspiring answers. Sophisticated technical highlights and expressive design bring fresh delight to sailing
From relaxed to racy, the tidy cockpit design, ergonomic helm positions with retractable footrests, German mainsheet system: every voyage benefits from top-level sailing comfort. Perfectly positioned winches and the recessed jib traveller enable you to maintain the ideal trim.